Treatise of Accompaniment to Cante
- Seguiriya 1 & 2-
Idiomas:Español, Inglés y Japonés
Aimed at new guitarists and professionals it offers the opportunity to analyse and interpret falsetas, remates, different accompaniment tricks, different rasgueos and chords depending on the chosen guitarist and his era.
Idiomas:Español, Inglés y JaponésThe new collection "Flamenco Guitar. Treatise of Accompaniment to El Cante” in DVD format with booklet, reveals the secrets of the great master accompanists of flamenco, offering unique and innovative material in flamenco pedagogy.
But this is not the greatest surprise, as if this was not enough, this production is outstanding because it also contains the vocals (a cappella, without guitar accompaniment) of the greatest flamenco masters available to us. A luxury for those guitarists who were not contemporaries of the great flamenco singers or those of us who have not had the opportunity to accompany them.
The masters included in this treatise are:
Cantaores (The flamenco singers): Pepe de la Matrona, Juan Talega, Agujetas, Antonio Mairena Rafael Romero, Aurelio Sellés, Camarón, Fosforito, Enrique Morente.
Guitarists: Gutar style... Niño Ricardo , Melchor de Marchena , Diego del Gastor, Sabicas , Manolo Sanlúcar , Paco de Lucía, Enrique de Melchor , Moraíto Chico, Tomatito, David Leiva.
Each style is presented in six different ways:
• Vocals with guitar and percussion: the complete version.
• Vocals with guitar
• Vocals a cappella with flamenco percussion so as to practise the accompaniment.
• Guitar solo with percussion, so as to sing along or listen to the different details in the guitar
• Guitar solo, so as to sing along or listen to the different details in the guitar
• Percussion, so as to sing along and accompaniment
DVD "Seguiriya 1" contents:
· Seguiriya de El Marruro (Enrique Morente voice, Paco de Lucía guitar style)
· Seguiriya del Loco Mateo (Juan Talega voice, Manolo Sanlúcar guitar style)
· Seguiriya de Manuel Torre (Antonio Mairena voice, Moraíto guitar style)
· Seguiriya de Camarón (Camarón voice, David Leiva guitar style)
· Seguiriya de Piriñaca (Piriñaca voice, Diego Gastor guitar style)
· Seguiriya de Silverio (Pepe de la Matrona voice, Sabicas guitar style)
DVD "Seguiriya 2" contents:
- Seguiriya de Cádiz ( Aurelio Sellés voice, Enrique Melchor guitar style)
- Seguiriya de Enrique el Mellizo (Antonio Mairena voice, Sabicas guitar style)
- Seguiriya de Silverio (Enrique Morente voice, Tomatito guitar style)
- Serrana (Fosforito voice, Paco de Lucía guitar style)
- Seguiriya con Cabal Silverio (Rafael Romero voice, Niño Ricardo guitar style)
- Seguiriya de Jerez ( Agujetas voice, Melchor de Marchena guitar style)
6 audio options:
Also includes Basic Technique at normal and slow speed: arpeggios, alzapua, thumb, strumming, tremolo, scales. 3 audio options: Guitar with percussion, Guitar solo, Percussion .
The booklet includes all of the accompaniment, falsetas and basic techniques in notation, tab and chord diagrams, biographies of all of the maestros included and diagrams for accompanying in different keys.
3 languages: Spanish, Englishc and Japanesse
Seguiriya del Marrurro
Seguiriya de Jerez
de Marchena style)
Same in Seguiriya1 & 2