Treatise of Accompaniment to El Cante
Language: Spanish, English and Japanese.
Cantaores (The flamenco singers): Naranjito de Triana, Antonio Mairena, Aurelio Sellés, Bernarda de Utrera y Enrique Morente.
Guitarists: Niño Ricardo, Melchor de Marchena, Diego del Gastor, Sabicas, Manolo Sanlúcar, Paco de Lucía, Enrique del Melchor y Tomatito.Each style is presented in six different ways:
• Vocals with guitar and percussion: the complete version.
• Vocals with guitar
• Vocals a cappella with flamenco percussion so as to practise the accompaniment.
• Guitar solo with percussion, so as to sing along or listen to the different details in the guitar
• Guitar solo, so as to sing along or listen to the different details in the guitar
• Percussion, so as to sing along and accompaniment
(Un torito de plaza)
( Antonio Mairena voice, Niño Ricardo guitar style)
(Eres barquito sin quilla)
( Naranjito de Triana voice, David Leiva guitar style)
( Enrique Morente voice, Tomatito guitar style)
CANTIÑAS DE CÁDIZ
(Que le domine un querer)
( Aurelio Sellés voice, Paco de Lucía y Manolo Sanlúcar guitar style)
CANTIÑAS DE PININI
(Al toque de la oración)
( Bernarda de Utrera voice, Diego del Gastor guitar style)
The different videos show the guitarist David Leiva interpreting all of the accompaniment styles, chord diagrams, 12 beat cycle so as to follow where we are at each moment and the musical notation with bar numbers so as to be able to refer to the score.
6 audio options:
Also includes Basic Technique at normal and slow speed: arpeggios, alzapua, thumb, strumming, tremolo, scales.
3 audio options: Guitar with percussion, Guitar solo, Percussion.